Pondicherry - Karaikal Tour Package from Chennai (03N/04D)
Package Name: Pondicherry - Karaikal Tour Package from Chennai
Duration: 03 Nights and 04 Days
Places covered: Pondicherry and Karaikal
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Chennai - Pondicherry (Puducherry)
Our representative will welcome you at Chennai and drive towards Pondicherry
(Puducherry) - one of the most popular tourist spots for national and international tourists. There are several temples, churches, monuments, parks, and mosques which attract tourists. On arrival at Puducherry visit Panchavati Kshetram
- a hindu temple dedicated to Panchamukha Sri Anjaneyaswamy. Then visit Auroville Matrimandir
(outer view) - a place for individual silent concentration. The Matrimandir can be viewed from Viewing Point, south of the Park of Unity, is a raised garden area which offers visitors a beautiful view of the Matrimandir and its surroundings. Then drive to hotel and check in to the hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to partake in the activities of your interest. You can relish sumptuous local delicacies, can explore the surroundings on your own, can visit the local market, etc., Back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02 : Pondicherry
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the local sightseeing of Pondicherry
(Puducherry) - visit Sri Aurobindo Ashram
- is one of the most well-known and wealthiest ashrams in India, with devotees from India and all over the world flocking towards it for spiritual salvation. Then visit Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar Temple
is one of the ancient temples in Puducherry dedicated to Lord Ganesh, Puducherry Museum
- an art and history museum well-known for its collection of 81 Chola bronze sculptures, ranking as one of the largest collections of Chola bronzes (Closed on Mondays and National Holidays). Proceed to Bharathi Park
- a landscaped park featuring a Greco-Roman arch structure, plus flowers, a play area & fountains. Then visit Promenade Beach
- also known as Pondicherry beach is the popular stretch starts from War Memorial and end at Dupleix Park on the Goubert Avenue. Visit The Sacred Heart Basilica
- is an oriental specimen of Gothic architecture. Then visit Botanical Garden
- built by French colonists on 22 acres with themed plots, an aquarium & train rides. Then drive to Chunnambar Boat House
- one of the most-visited tourist attractions that offers an impeccable houseboat experience. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Pondicherry - Karaikal - Pondicherry
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the day trip to Karaikal
- part of the discontiguous union territory of Pondicherry. First visit Vaitheeswaran Koil
in Nagapattinam district which is famous for the Vaidyanatha Swamy Temple dedocated to Lord Shiva. The temple is also known as Pullirukkuvelur
. The temple is one of the nine Navagraha (nine planets) temples and is associated with the planet Mars (Angaraka). The holy waters of the Siddhamirtham tank within the temple complex contains nectar, and a holy dip is believed to cure all diseases.Then visit Mayiladuthurai
- known for the Mayuranatha Swamy Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi. Then proceed to Poombuhar
- was once the biggest port on the east coast of Tamil Nadu, and was as its peak of glory under the earlier Chola kings. Visit Silappathikara Art Gallery
- beautiful building of great sculptural value with the scenes from Sillappathikaram, the Epic of the land have been given lively shapes in stones on the walls of the Gallery. Then drive to Karaikal Beach
- a popular beach in the coastal area of Karaikal city. The beach is one of the best natural beaches in the region of Southeastern Tamilnadu. Then drive back to Pondicherry and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Pondicherry (Puducherry) - Chennai (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel at Pondicherry and drive to Chennai. On arrival at Chennai, you will be transferred to the designated point at Chennai. Pondicherry - Karaikal Tour Package from Chennai ends with the delightful memories.