Chennai - Tirupati - Vellore (Veeloor) - Tiruvannamalai - Pondicherry - Mahabalipuram Tour Package (05N/06D)
Package Name: Chennai - Tirupati - Vellore - Tiruvannamalai - Pondicherry - Mahabalipuram Tour Package
Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
Places covered: Chennai, Tirupati, Vellore, Tiruvannamalai, Pondicherry (Puducherry) and Mahabalipuram
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Chennai (Arrival)
Our representative will welcome you at Chennai Railway Station or Airport. Chennai is the capital city of Tamilnadu state foremerly and known as Madras (until 1996). Chennai is a primary cultural, economic and educational centre of south India. You will be taken to the hotel and check in to the hotel and thereafter proceed for the sightseeing of Chennai. Visit Government Museum
- the second oldest museums in India (will be closed on Friday), Chennai Snake Park
, Gindi Poongaa
(Guindy Children's Park), (Tuesday holiday), Gandhi Mandapam
- series of memorial structures built on Sardar Patel Road, Kapaleeswarar Temple
- dedicated to lord Shiva, Anna Square
- bulit in the honour of the great Dravidian leader Arinzar Annadurai, Dr MGR Memorial
- memorial structure built on the Marina beach in memory of M. G. Ramachandran, Chennai Marina Lighthouse
and Marina Beach
- India's longest and world's second longest beach. Walking at Marina Beach during sunset is a pleasant experience and it turns to a fair ground with numerous stalls selling artifacts, handcrafted showpieces, ethnic jewelry, and food items. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Chennai - Tirupati
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Tirupati
, home to famous and important Vaishnavite shrine of Tirumala Venkateswara Temple atop one of the the 7 peaks of Tirumala Hills of Andhra Pradesh. On arrival at Tirupati, check in to the hotel and proceed to the Tirumala Hills
, the adobe of Lord Venkateshwara (Balaji). The Tirumala hills are of seven peaks namely Seshadri, Neeladri, Garudadri, Anjanadri, Vrushabadri, Narayanadri and Venkatadri. The temple of Lord Venkateshwara is located at Venkatadri. On arrival at Tirumala, first visit Varahaswamy Temple
and the proceed to the darshan of Lord Venkateshwara
(Balaji). After Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara, return to the hotel at Tirupati and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Note: Few important observations to be done at Tirumala Temple : Maha Dwaram, Anantalwar Crowbar (in the entrance), Krishnadevarayalu Mandapam, Dwajasthambham, Vendi Vakili (silver entrance), Ranganadha kneeling on Adisesha, Varadaraja Swami temple, Bangaru Vakili (Golden Door), Jaya-Vijaya, Garuda Mandapam, Pradhana Vantasala (Kitchen), Vakula Devi, Notla Parakamani (counting currency notes), Bangaru Gopura Vimanam (Ananda Nilaya), Vimana Venkateswara, Srivaru Hundi, Bangaru Varalakshmi, Sankeertana Bhandaram, Yoga Narasimha Swami Sannidhi, Sankusthapana Sthambam
Day 03 : Tirupati - Vellore - Tiruvannamalai
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Vellore
- popular for Golden Temple. On arrival visit Golden Temple
located at Sripuram and dedicated to goddess Lakshmi. The architecture of the temple is star shape where the goddess is placed in middle of the star in the golden temple. Then proceed to Tiruvannamalai
- an historical place and spiritual center of Tamilnadu. On arrival, check in to the hotel and then visit the main temple. Tiruvannamalai is popular for Annamalaiyar Temple
(or Arulmigu Annamalaiyar Tirukoil) dedicated to Lord Shiva and worshiped as Arunachalesvara or Annamalaiyar. The temple is one of the largest in India, located at the base of Annamalai Hills and houses four gateway towers known as gopurams. The Shiva Lingam here is associated with the Pancha Bhoota (five elements) specifically the element of Fire (Agni). Goddess Parvati is depicted as Unnamalai Amman. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Tiruvannamalai - Pondicherry (Puducherry)
Morning after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive towards Pondicherry
(Puducherry) - one of the most popular tourist spots for national and international tourists. There are several temples, churches, monuments, parks, and mosques which attract tourists. On arrival at Puducherry visit Auroville Matrimandir
(outer view) - a place for individual silent concentration. The Matrimandir can be viewed from Viewing Point, south of the Park of Unity, is a raised garden area which offers visitors a beautiful view of the Matrimandir and its surroundings. Then drive to hotel and check in to the hotel. Then visit visit Sri Aurobindo Ashram
- is one of the most well-known and wealthiest ashrams in India, with devotees from India and all over the world flocking towards it for spiritual salvation. Then visit Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar Temple
is one of the ancient temples in Puducherry dedicated to Lord Ganesh, Puducherry Museum
- an art and history museum well-known for its collection of 81 Chola bronze sculptures, ranking as one of the largest collections of Chola bronzes (Closed on Mondays and National Holidays). Proceed to Bharathi Park
- a landscaped park featuring a Greco-Roman arch structure, plus flowers, a play area & fountains. Then visit Promenade Beach
- also known as Pondicherry beach is the popular stretch starts from War Memorial and end at Dupleix Park on the Goubert Avenue. Visit The Sacred Heart Basilica
- is an oriental specimen of Gothic architecture. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Pondicherry (Puducherry) - Mahabalipuram
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Mahabalipuram
(Mamallapuram). On arrival at Mahabalipuram, proceed for the sightseeing of Mahabalipuram known for the UNESCO World Heritage Site of 7th and 8th century Hindu Group of Monuments. It has been the ancient port of the Pallava rulers. During their reign, the Pallava rulers constructed a number of architectural marvels such as caves, sculptural panels, temples and Monolithic rathas. Visit Krishna Mandapam
- dedicated to Lord Krishna, it is the world's largest cave-cut Hindu temple. The walls of this temple consist of several depictions, including those of Lord Krishna, humans, birds and demi-gods. Arjuna's penance
- a giant open-air rock relief carved in the mid-seventh century. Then proceed to Cave Temples
- over ten rock-cut temples dating back to the 7th century. Finally, visit Pancha (Five) Rathas
- also called as Paandava Rathas, it is a group of 5 monolithic temples, each erected in a different architecture styling. Check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Mahabalipuram - Chennai (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and visit Sculpture Museum is famous for its elaborate collection of sculptures and images of god and goddesses of Hindu mythology. There are more than 3,000 sculptures can be found in this museum. Then 8th century Mahabalipuram Seashore Temple - one of the finest examples of Dravidian style of architecture. Then drive to Chennai. On arrival at Chennai, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Chennai - Tirupati - Vellore - Tiruvannamalai - Pondicherry - Mahabalipuram Tour Package ends with the delightful memories.