Tirupati - Mahabalipuram - Pondicherry Tour Travel Package (04N/05D)
Package Name: Tirupati - Mahabalipuram - Pondicherry Tour Travel Package
Duration: 04 Nights and 05 Days
Places covered: Tirupati, Mahabalipuram (Mamallapuram) and Pondicherry (Puducherry)
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Chennai (Arrival) - Tirupati
Our representative will welcome you at Chennai Railway Station or Airport and drive to Tirupati
, home to famous and important Vaishnavite shrine of Tirumala Venkateswara Temple atop one of the the 7 peaks of Tirumala Hills of Andhra Pradesh. On arrival at Tirupati, check in to the hotel and proceed to the Tirumala Hills
, the adobe of Lord Venkateshwara (Balaji). The Tirumala hills are of seven peaks namely Seshadri, Neeladri, Garudadri, Anjanadri, Vrushabadri, Narayanadri and Venkatadri. The temple of Lord Venkateshwara is located at Venkatadri. On arrival at Tirumala, first visit Varahaswamy Temple
and the proceed to the darshan of Lord Venkateshwara
(Balaji). After Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara, return to the hotel at Tirupati and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Note: Few important observations to be done at Tirumala Temple : Maha Dwaram, Anantalwar Crowbar (in the entrance), Krishnadevarayalu Mandapam, Dwajasthambham, Vendi Vakili (silver entrance), Ranganadha kneeling on Adisesha, Varadaraja Swami temple, Bangaru Vakili (Golden Door), Jaya-Vijaya, Garuda Mandapam, Pradhana Vantasala (Kitchen), Vakula Devi, Notla Parakamani (counting currency notes), Bangaru Gopura Vimanam (Ananda Nilaya), Vimana Venkateswara, Srivaru Hundi, Bangaru Varalakshmi, Sankeertana Bhandaram, Yoga Narasimha Swami Sannidhi, Sankusthapana Sthambam
Day 02 : Tirupati - Mahabalipuram (Mamallapuram)
Morning after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive towards Mahabalipuram
(Mamallapuram) known for the UNESCO World Heritage Site of 7th and 8th century Hindu Group of Monuments. It has been the ancient port of the Pallava rulers. During their reign, the Pallava rulers constructed a number of architectural marvels such as caves, sculptural panels, temples and Monolithic rathas. On arrival at Mahabalipuram, check in to the hotel and then visit 8th century Mahabalipuram Seashore Temple
- one of the finest examples of Dravidian style of architecture. Then visit Krishna Mandapam
- dedicated to Lord Krishna, it is the world's largest cave-cut Hindu temple. The walls of this temple consist of several depictions, including those of Lord Krishna, humans, birds and demi-gods. Arjuna's penance
- a giant open-air rock relief carved in the mid-seventh century. Then proceed to Cave Temples
- over ten rock-cut temples dating back to the 7th century. Finally, visit Pancha (Five) Rathas
- also called as Paandava Rathas, it is a group of 5 monolithic temples, each erected in a different architecture styling. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03 : Mahabalipuram (Mamallapuram) - Pondicherry (Puducherry)
Morning after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive towards Puducherry (Pondicherry) - one of the most popular tourist spots for national and international tourists. There are several temples, churches, monuments, parks, and mosques which attract tourists. On arrival at Puducherry visit Panchavati Kshetram
- a hindu temple dedicated to Panchamukha Sri Anjaneyaswamy. Then visit Auroville Matrimandir
(outer view) - a place for individual silent concentration. The Matrimandir can be viewed from Viewing Point, south of the Park of Unity, is a raised garden area which offers visitors a beautiful view of the Matrimandir and its surroundings. Then drive to hotel and check in to the hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to partake in the activities of your interest. You can relish sumptuous local delicacies, can explore the surroundings on your own, can visit the local market, etc., Back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 04 : Pondicherry
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the local sightseeing of Puducherry
(Pondicherry) visit Sri Aurobindo Ashram
- is one of the most well-known and wealthiest ashrams in India, with devotees from India and all over the world flocking towards it for spiritual salvation. Then visit Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar Temple
is one of the ancient temples in Puducherry dedicated to Lord Ganesh, Puducherry Museum
- an art and history museum well-known for its collection of 81 Chola bronze sculptures, ranking as one of the largest collections of Chola bronzes (Closed on Mondays and National Holidays). Proceed to Bharathi Park
- a landscaped park featuring a Greco-Roman arch structure, plus flowers, a play area & fountains. Then visit Promenade Beach
- also known as Pondicherry beach is the popular stretch starts from War Memorial and end at Dupleix Park on the Goubert Avenue. Visit The Sacred Heart Basilica
- is an oriental specimen of Gothic architecture. Then visit Botanical Garden
- built by French colonists on 22 acres with themed plots, an aquarium & train rides. Then drive to Chunnambar Boat House
- one of the most-visited tourist attractions that offers an impeccable houseboat experience. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Pondicherry (Puducherry) - Chennai (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Chennai. On arrival at Chennai, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Tirupati - Mahabalipuram - Pondicherry Tour Travel Package ends with the delightful memories.