Ooty - Kodaikanal - Munnar - Kumarakom Tour Package from Coimbatore (07N/08D)
Package Name: Ooty - Kodaikanal - Munnar - Kumarakom Tour Package from Coimbatore
Duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days
Places covered: Coonoor, Ooty, Kodaikanal Munnar and Kumarakom
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Coimbatore - Coonoor - Ooty
Our representative will welcome you at Coimbatore and drive to Coonoor
- known for its tea estates in the surrounding Nilgiri hills. On arrival at Coonoor, visit Sim's Park
a sprawling public garden with plants like rhododendrons, roses and eucalyptus trees. Then visit Lamb's Rock
is the perfect place to enjoy the beauty of nature and is filled with tranquil, Dolphin's Nose
- an enormous rock formation & a spectacular spot to visit and Tea Gardens
at Coonoor. Then drive to Ooty
- the Queen of Hill stations
nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out. On arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Ooty
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Ooty
. First of all visit Doddabetta
, a highest point in Ooty, then visit Botanical Gardens
which is spread around 55 acres and it is known for Lush green, well maintained lawns, rare trees species. Then visit Rose Garden
situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill, Ooty Lake
also called as ooty boat house. Ooty Lake is an artificially constructed lake with picturesque natural surroundings Evening return to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Ooty - Kodaikanal
In the Morning, after Breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kodaikanal
, one of the most popular hill stations of South India blessed with granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls, grassy hills and cool climate throughout the year. Kodaikanal is also popularly known as the princes of Hill Stations. Enroute, visit Silver Cascade Falls
, one of the most famous waterfalls, that unfolds to tourist. This waterfall is the result of excess water in the Kodai Lake, which comes down as a fall. On arrival at Kodaikanal, check in to the hotel, rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Kodaikanal
Morning, after breakfast, drive to full day free for sightseeing at beautiful Kodaikanal. Visit Cokers Walk
(1 Km long walking plaza with beautiful and refreshing surrounding), Pillars Rocks
, Green Valley
, Brynts Park
, Upper lake View Point
, Suicide Point
. Evening free to enjoy boat ride On Kodai lake
. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 05 : Kodaikanal - Munnar
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Photo Shooting Point
- ideal spot for taking photos behind woods and streams, Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, Kundala Lake
- a picturesque lake situated 1700 meters above sea level. Then visit Top Station
- a tourist destination in the Kannan Devan hills of Munnar where you can enjoy the panoramic view of Western Ghats. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 : Munnar - Kumarakom
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kumarakom
, the icon of Kerala tourism and famous for its backwater tourism. Kumarakom offers wide variety of flora, exotic sightseeing, boating and fishing experience. On arrival at Kumarakom, check in your hotel/resort and then visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- home to many species including cuckoos and Siberian storks. Then visit Bay Island Drift Museum for collection of unique driftwood sculptures is displayed at this snug, cylinder-shaped museum. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Kumarakom - Kochi / Coimbatore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kochi / Coimbatore. On arrival at, you will be dropped at a designated point in Kochi / Coimbatore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Ooty - Kodaikanal - Munnar - Kumarakom Tour Package from Coimbatore.