Madurai - Thekkady - Munnar Tour Package from Madurai (04N/05D)
Package Name: Madurai - Thekkady - Munnar Tour Package from Madurai
Duration: 04 Nights and 05 Days
Places covered: Madurai, Thekkady and Munnar
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Madurai
Our representative will welcome you at Madurai - the cultural capital of Tamilnadu. On arrival at Madurai, check in to the hotel and then proceed for sightseeing at Madurai, visit Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple
, a historic Hindu temple located in the southern banks of river Vaigai. The complex houses 12 gateway towers called gopurams, ranging from 45-50m in height, the tallest being the southern tower, 51.9 metres (170 ft) high. Then visit Arulmigu Koodal Azhagar Temple
and Thirumalai Nayakkar Palace
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Madurai - Thekkady
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thekkady
- the Wildlife destination of Kerala. On arrival at Thekkady, check in to the hotel. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing - Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
is thick evergreen forest. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River adds to the charm of the park. Go forthe famous Boating (on direct payment basis) at Periyar Tiger Reserve, there is a fine chance of spotting wildlife during boating. If time permits
, you can enjoy Elephant Safari
, Kathakali show
- the local dance depicting the God & the devil, Kalaripayattu Show
- ancient form of martial Arts practiced across this part of India. Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
(on direct payment basis). Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Thekkady - Munnar
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Munnar
, the most sought after tourist destination in South India with Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities makes Munnar a perfect holiday destination. On the way, enjoy the beautiful tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometres, lush green hills. On arrival at Munnar, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Munnar
After Breakfast at hotel, you will be free for full day sightseeing at Munnar
. Vist Echo Point
- scenic spot on a reservoir featuring an echo phenomenon, then proceed to visit Mattupetty Dam
- a beautiful sightseeing spot where you can enjoy the greenish valleys and feel the fabulous climate around, Tea museum
(Monday Holiday), Photo Shooting Point
, Eravikulam National Park
- home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Evening, return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Munnar - Kochi / Coimbatore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Kochi / Coimbatore. On arrival at, you will be dropped at a designated point in Kochi / Coimbatore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Madurai - Thekkady - Munnar Tour Travel Package.