Kodaikanal - Madurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakumari - Kovalam Tour Package (07N/08D)
Package Name: Kodaikanal - Madurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakumari - Kovalam Tour Package
Duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days
Places covered: Kodaikanal, Madurai, Rameswaram, Kanyakumari and Kovalam
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Coimbatore - Kodaikanal
Our representative will welcome you at Coimbatore and drive to Kodaikanal
, one of the most popular hill stations of South India blessed with granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls, grassy hills and cool climate throughout the year. Kodaikanal is also popularly known as the princes of Hill Stations. Enroute, visit Silver Cascade Falls
, one of the most famous waterfalls, that unfolds to tourist. This waterfall is the result of excess water in the Kodai Lake, which comes down as a fall. On arrival at Kodaikanal, check in to the hotel, rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Kodaikanal
Morning, after breakfast, drive to full day free for sightseeing at beautiful Kodaikanal. Visit Cokers Walk
(1 Km long walking plaza with beautiful and refreshing surrounding), Pillars Rocks
, Green Valley
, Brynts Park
, Upper lake View Point
, Suicide Point
. Evening free to enjoy boat ride On Kodai lake
. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 03 : Kodaikanal - Madurai
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Madurai
- the cultural capital of Tamilnadu. On arrival at Madurai, check in to the hotel and proceed to visit Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple
, a historic Hindu temple located in the southern banks of river Vaigai. The complex houses 12 gateway towers called gopurams, ranging from 45-50m in height, the tallest being the southern tower, 51.9 metres (170 ft) high. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Madurai - Rameswaram
After breakfast at 8 AM check out from Hotel and drive to Rameswaram
- a prominent Hindu pilgrim center located on Pamban Island. on arrival check into Hotel. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of Rameshwaram - visit Agnitheertham
- is one of the most visited Tirthams of Rameswaram for a holy bath, Ramanathaswamy Temple
- renowned for its magnificent corridors and massive sculptured pillars. Then visit Ramjharoka Temple
and Adam's Bridge
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Rameswaram - Kanyakumari
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and drive to Kanyakumari
- southernmost point of Indian Peninsula and the confluence of three oceans - the Bay of Bengal
, the Arabian Sea
and the Indian Ocean
. Kanyakumari is popular because it is the only places on earth, where you can see the Sun Rise and Sun Set from the ocean. On arrival at Kanyakumari, check into hotel and evening watch the most beautiful Sunset
at Kanyakumari. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Kanyakumari - Kovalam
Morning, after breakfast check out the hotel and proceed sightseeing of Kanyakumari
- visit Suchindram Temple
, Sun Rise Point
, Devi Kanyakumari Temple
, Vivekananda Rock
, Gandhi Memorial
, Triveni Sangam
, Swamy Vivekananda Memorial
(by Boat) and Thiruvalluvar Statue
. Evening, drive to Kovalam
- prime beach destinations in Kerala featured by three spectacular crescent beaches. On arrival, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast, drive to Thiruvananthapuram
(Trivandrum) - ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. On arrival at Thiruvananthapuram, visit Padmanabhaswami Temple
- one of the oldest and famous shrines in Kerala dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then visit Napier Museum
- an art and natural history museum situated in Thiruvananthapuram and Sree Chitra Art Gallery
- features a unique collection of about 1,100 traditional and contemporary paintings. Then drive back to Kovalam. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Kovalam - Trivandrum (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel at Kovalam and drive to Trivandrum. On arrival at Trivandrum, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Kodaikanal - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari - Kovalam Tour Package ends with the delightful memories.